Ceremonial Breathwork + Potluck Dinner
We invite you to a ceremonial breathwork session to experience how you can be your own transformational healer simply by using your breath. OUR BREATH IS MEDICINE. It may be hard
We invite you to a ceremonial breathwork session to experience how you can be your own transformational healer simply by using your breath.
OUR BREATH IS MEDICINE. It may be hard to imagine this, but it’s true. Imagine taking in fuller breaths, filling all your cells with vital oxygen, dropping out of the mind, being present within yourself, and tapping into the wisdom of your higher self. Consider what your true power, peace, and freedom could feel like. We invite you to let your breath take you on a journey of self-exploration and discovery.
WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT WE HEAL AS A TRIBE BY CIRCLING TOGETHER AND SHARING IN SACRED RITUALS SUCH AS COMMUNAL MEALS. Please bring a health-conscious vegan or vegetarian dish to share.
Our style of breathwork is conscious, intentional breathing, using a multi-part breath for approximately 1 hour. No prior experience is necessary… your body already knows how to breathe! You should consult your doctor first if you have a history of serious epileptic seizure, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, major cardiovascular issues, serious psychiatric symptoms, a history of aneurysms, recent surgery or other conditions that could impair your ability to breathe deeply and lie on your back on the floor for an hour.
Participants in our breathwork sessions often talk about having these types of experiences:
– Learning to be playful and curious.
– Dance on your mat while lying down!
– Allowing, surrendering, and releasing.
– Moving things ready to be acknowledged into the light.
– Moving energy… releasing the old and bringing in the new.
– Connecting with inner wisdom, knowing, and truth.
– Feeling more alive by taking full oxygenated breaths that our bodies crave!
-Opening to the higher dimensional self, getting out of the egoic mind and opening to our higher consciousness.
– Ancestral reconnection.
– Entering altered states of consciousness, synergistic to plant medicine experiences.
– Reconnecting with the body, allowing it to teach us what it truly needs.
– Strengthening the mind/body/spirit healing potential.
– Releasing toxins, activating the parasympathetic nervous system for relaxation, releasing endorphins, decreasing cortisol, and stimulating the vagus nerve for healthy body functions.
This ceremony includes:
– A sacred ceremony space located on 65 beautiful, secluded acres.
– Calling in spiritual helpers, opening with prayers, and invoking intentions.
– 1 hr of rhythmic, controlled, conscious breathing.
– The playing of music that evokes your journey.
– Energetic support throughout your experience by trained and experienced breathwork facilitators.
– A safe and supportive container to express, emote, and activate your inner knowing.
– Integration sharing and support afterward.
– Completing the healing journey as a tribe by sharing a communal meal.
– Ongoing integration support through our 3x per month, group sharing circles.
What to bring / know:
– please arrive 15 minutes early
– a vegetarian or vegan, health conscious dish to share
– wear comfortable clothing
– padded mat or layered blankets to be comfortable lying on the floor
– blankets to cover yourself
– bolster if needed for leg support
– covered drinking container with water
– eye cover
– journal and pen
– hydrate yourself well beforehand and afterward
– please do not wear perfume or use heavily scented detergents
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Ceremony is in Newcastle, OK. Address is emailed after registration.
Energetic exchange: $40, non-refundable.
Register here: https://SacredPillarsChurch.as.me/Breathwork
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
20 minutes SW of Oklahoma City
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
october 7, 2023 6:00 pmnovember 4, 2023 6:00 pmdecember 2, 2023 6:00 pm